On top of this, each applicant will be reviewed in several public areas such as the strength of their digital presence including their web site, social media, search engine results and marketing campaigns. Other activities that they do such as charity, community work, customer testimonials and other achievements will be reviewed. Other awards and certification levels will also be considered. Depending on the results of this review up to 6% can be added or subtracted from the applicant’s total score.
A combination of these business assessments will ultimately determine the final score and ranking of each applicant. The 50 companies will the highest scores will win the award in their country. The winners will be part an elite group within the country and in the World.
- Each department will be motivated to keep doing better, which will only improve the company in the future.
- Your customers will be impressed and want to do business with an organization that believes in and is recognized for excellence.
- New prospects will gravitate to the winners because they will prefer to work with suppliers that are the best in what they do.
- Your community will be proud that you are part of their neighborhood.
- The local news media will want to showcase your company to their readers.
- Financial institutions will see another reason to support the company, as we know that the way management runs a company does matter in their decisions.
- The IT distributors and vendors will seek out deeper partnership with the best companies for obvious reasons.
- Channel news media will showcase the winners.
- The award will be like a permanent trump card that will constantly open more doors of opportunities and benefits.
Every winner will get access to local resources to help them promote their win to their communities and target markets. It is one award that the winners will want everyone to know about! In some ways, it is similar to an actor wining an Academy Award. It is recognition by the industry, but it also translates into the actor getting more roles and higher earnings. Being recognized for your outstanding work has its unique set of rewards on so many personal levels.
On top of this, companies with the highest scores in each participating country will be ranked in the Global Best 50 IT Companies. Imagine what winning one of these will mean to the company