- The following rules are ONLY for the 50 Best Managed IT Companies awards. No rules apply to any company that takes the business assessment test to benchmark their business practices. ANY company can take the test, but the 50 Best Managed IT Companies Award is only open to companies operating within the specific country of the Award. Each country will have its own 50 Best Award. At the end of the year, we will rank the best of the best to recognize the 50 GLOBAL Best Managed IT Companies.
- Companies may apply directly or may be nominated by a Vendor or Distributor. To start the process, the company will simply complete a basic application to acknowledge that they wish to participate in the evaluation process of becoming the country’s 50 Best Managed IT Companies.
- All applications must be completed by a specific time for each country. The closing dates will be posted on the specific country application form. Incomplete sections in the application form will not receive the maximum score.
- Applicant may be contacted by one of our business coaches as part of the interview process. This may require interviews with several people within the company. Applicants will be required to confirm that the information contained in their applications is accurate and that they have the consent to provide this information.
- The final applications will be reviewed and audited/verified by a panel of eight judges. The sum of their individual scores will determine the top 50 Managed IT Companies in the country. Their decision is final. Judges have the authority to zero-score any applicant in a specific section, if they are not able to receive the information in a timely manner that they may require from the applicant in order to complete their review.
- Winners will be announced on a specific date for each country and can be seen on the Awards event website. The awards will be held during the VARTrends Channel event at a special Awards Dinner Gala. All applicants will be invited to attend this formal event. It will be a spectacular event!
- Any information collected will be kept in strictest confidence. All judges will receive secure access to the information for the sole purpose of their evaluation process. All Judges will be under a strict non-disclosure agreement and with strict guidelines to ensure that no third-party influence will take place. Once the data is processed and the winners are announced all data will be removed from all online application systems and stored securely off-line for the next year so we do not have go over the same information on the following year for repeat applicants. At anytime, any applicant may request that all of their information be completely deleted from our application system.
- Award winners agree to have TechnoPlanet and their news media partners promote their company, including web links and pictures. As part of the benefits for winners, we will be providing significant publicity for them within the channel.
- By submitting the application you are giving consent for us to collect and review the information as we can score your company for the purpose of the 50 Best Managed IT Companies evaluation process. Where compelled by legal or regulatory obligations, information may be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies.